Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Rolling in just now, I'm such a rebel, ha. I hate my new Friday work schedule. 9-10, 12-1, 2-3, simple right, boooo. The first split, not so bad, I spent it passed out. I remember watching TV then the next thing I knew it was 11:45. Felt good. The other split is annoying it's like by the time I walk back to my room its time to turn around and walk back. Even when I drive it it's still ridiculous. Wouldn't want to make it a solid 3 hour block no way. Hung around Shirk for a bit before practice no use heading back to the dorm. Practice wasn't too bad today. I actually remembered some of the plays and rotation so I didn't look so dumb. Couldn't make a layup to save my life though, it's just not gonna get any easier. Right after practice we loaded up our cars and headed out to the country club. All the IWU athletic teams went trick or treating for canned goods for the Clare House. It was good team bonding and a beautiful night. The country club, oh.my.gosh. Those people are rolling in it...loaded. Trick or treating on golf carts driven by parents drinking Buds. The houses were decorated to a T. Full size candy bars and money were handed out. We hit up 3 houses and got 80 dollars in donations. These people had fat stacks or money and were pulling out 20's like they were dollar bills. I felt poorer with every house we went to, at least the people were hospitable. Showered chilled for a bit then ate a delicious Veggie sub from Jimmy Johns Mom and Beth brought me for dinner. It hit the spot. I was all ready to lounge out for the rest of the night, teeth brushed and everything when Kelsey Coker called me. They were having a costume party at the Campus House and I was opting out. Well apparently all it took was a phone call to get me there. I didn't have a costume I went as "tired basketball player about tot go to bed" and wore my packers pjs. It was actually a lot of fun, clean fun, I like it. I am glad I went, got to hang out with my friends, dance around, and be dorks. Now I gots to get to bed, practice in the am.

Carrie Out

No comments: