Monday, October 20, 2008

Today's 10

I'm still up and I need not be so here's my attempt at quick.

1. BJHS started the day, we did a tricky word puzzle game about the periodic table.
2. Education class was all discussing registration so it wasn't bad. And I got a B on my midterm.
3. I went to the business office to pick up a paper and ended up in there filling out forms and signing papers for things of which I don't understand, probably not a good choice.
4. Worked on my lab with Holly then napped till practice.
5. Practiced, still working on getting things down, but so far enjoying myself and working hard.
6. Went to Justin's for dinner. We had boneless fried chicken, salad from the farmers market, fresh green beans, and mashed potatoes and gravy, it was tasty.
7. My car did NOT get towed this time...I parked on the street:)
8. Went to Encounter, the sermon was on being childlike, I liked it a lot.
9. Reminisced about the elementary school PE days with the parachute, it was pretty intense.
10. Hung around the campus house talking and being happy when I should have been sleeping.

Now I'm out, 7am post conditioning testing, what a birthday present.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Love you Mom