Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday...I think

Another busy day. I got to sleep in today because practice was at 12. The timing doesn't allow for me to go to church at 10:30, so instead I rested, not going to church throws my week off. Practice was pregame stuff. We scrimmage at ICC tomorrow. I am thinking I will probably not touch the floor too much. Coach had to leave early for a meeting so the last half hour of practice was fun time. We had a whole team/coaches knock out game and just messed around. Had enough time for a shower before heading to work. I accomplished another assignment while at work, it's pretty cool. One more to do before Tuesday. I met a guy when I was working today who went to Lincoln College. We were talking it up, it's funny he gradutated in 76 but seemed to have a lot of the same feelings about the place. I was sad today though after seeing all my friends and being on campus it was almost like I was ready to get up and hit up the caf for lunch with them today...only I couldn't. After work I booked it home to get my car checked out by Grandpa. It has been rumbling grumbling real loud and we needed to know what was wrong. He chalked it up to the muffler and said not to worry about it. I went to youth since I was home and helped set up for the Harvest Festival and talked to my kids, I had missed them. Still there is some stuff going on that makes me worry, it seems like everytime I go home I bring something heavy back with me. Talked to Ashley and Chelsea for awhile tonight and negelected Brothers & Sisters for the third week in a row. Now I need to go read.

Carrie Out

No comments: