Thursday, October 09, 2008

Caffeine=BaD

I could not relax at all last night, sleep did not occur very easily. I thought I could handle a glass of straight green tea at FusionBrew...no no caffeine is still the enemy. Got up this morning a little tired but not too bad, trudged off to Chem to take my test. I don't know how I feel about it. The test wasn't too bad but there was one concept atom to mol ratios that I just could not remember and it showed up like 5 times. This could spell distater but I'm holding out, they questions weren't worth that much. Came back to the room and decided I wanted to add color to my drawing except I didn't have colored pencils. Alas Walmart, I haven't hit up that place near as often as I did at Lincoln, it was refreshing:) I purchased some colored pencils and a frame and spent a the rest of my free time completing my work. It turned out really cool, but it shall never be seen I am giving it away tomorrow. Ate Easy Mac for lunch just wasn't feeling the caf. Headed to Creative writing to do some short story workshop. I'm not gonna lie my 3 classmates whose stories we read today were terrible, but I pretended to like them. Grabbed a parfait with my lunch money (since I didn't eat in the caf) it tasted delicious when I ate it but for some reason kinda made me sick later. Maybe it was bad yogurt. Philsophy was boring but we got out early so that was welcome relief. Putzed around all night really doing nothing until 7:45. We did (and are still doing) 24 hours of Prayer at the campus house. I had a half hour slot at 7:45, I like doing stuff like that really makes you focus and there are no distractions. Small group followed and was awesome as always, everyone was real wound up tonight for some reason. I am still a little jacked but I need a shower and some sleep for a full morning of work tomorrow!

Carrie Out

No comments: