Thursday, October 16, 2008

Called Out

I should be sleeping...instead I shall blog. I got to sleep in today well kinda, but it was still appreciated. Went to BJHS, my girls didn't have any homework. I entertained them with my wit and sarcasm, or at least I threw a lot of that out there. Came back to work. My boss came and asked me where I was Sunday. I was supposed to work for an hour but didn't. He wasn't mad didn't seem to really care, but really man? Everyone else either misses or comes in extremely late and he never even knows, tough break. Grabbed a quick lunch of some chicken fingers then hit up Education class. We are discussing a book by John Kozol called "Letters to a Young Teacher." Its actually kind of interesting, I've even managed to read most of it. Lab followed quickly. We do some crazy stuff in there but its usually fun. No I have no idea what the procedures mean or why we do them but I oh and ahh at all the changes like everyone else. After class I ran to Walmart and Aldi's to pick stuff up. That is the first time I have really bought food/products all year, it was exciting. Spent the evening doing homework and chilling out. Mom and Brent called so I went to eat at Cracker Barrel with them. Brent has developed an addiction to chicken and dumplings, I tried the blueberry pancakes, very tasty. Came back and slept before I had to go to work, I got real tired real quick. Work was boring, the girl I work with irratates me, but I did get to watch HOI sports for Bren's interview so I guess it worked out. Now onto bed.

Carrie Out

No comments: