Saturday, October 11, 2008

Friturday

It was too late to write last night. Yesterday started with 4 hours of work, sooo boring. I threw a tennis ball against the wall and read a book "The Giver" it was good. It is technically fallbreak well Friday was at least. After work I ran by the campus house to drop some stuff off to Pete. Talked a little football then headed home. Spent the afternoon chilling with Mom, Kale, and the dog. Went to Rantoul to watch Brent's game. Kale made us listen to every radio station for about 30 seconds each and screeched the words to each song, torture. We actually won the game Brent threw 5 touchdowns. Came back home to bed. Got up this morning and did nothing...and reveled in it. Watch Illinois choke, played with the dog, did laundry. Brent and I came to town and met Justin and Kaho for dinner. We went to Kobe, it's one of those crazy Japanese places where they make the food right in front of you. It was really cool and tasty. Played some Playstation then Brent and I went to see "Express" with Alyssa. It was different than I expected and I really enjoyed it. Went back to Justin's apartment and hung out for a while. Now I am back here chilling out. I'm going to a new church in the morning then taking Kale back home. I really want to watch tv so...

Carrie Out

No comments: