Monday, October 06, 2008

Good Mood

Wow, I am so glad I joined Encounter at ISU, it just makes me so happy. I just got back. We had a great service tonight it was on remembering. A lady shared her testimony about her young husbands death, it was touching. Stuff like that is encouraging but it draws me back to Scott every time. I don't think I will ever get over missing him...not that I want to. We had another baptism tonight, that's three in 2 days pretty awesome. After service we all hung out at the campus house and talked. I had so much fun, I love having people to talk and laugh with, I'm actually starting to act more like myself. The day was good as well. Woke up to basketball conditioning, it just never gets any easier but we were cracking up the whole time. One of my teammates was saying that our trainer has the bottom half of a horse, she is ridiculously strong. I then took it upon myself to name her a centaur, I find myself clever. Napped a bit before heading to the Jr. High. We reviewed science terms today my girls knew their stuff I am expecting good results. Ate lunch with the team and enjoyed myself. Education class drug on, I got a midterm essay to write for tomorrow. I accomplished my homework pre-practice to ensure that I could go to church tonight, it was a relieving feeling. Practice was just learning practice drills, no sweat. Dinner was eaten with a few teammates and was tasty. Days filled with people make me fill with happiness:)

Carrie Out

No comments: