Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Working

I am at work right now, rough job I know. Obviously it is pretty simple just eats up my time. Lately I have been really worried about not waking up on time for some reason. I don't know why but once I wake up its all but impossible for me to get back to sleep even if its 4 am, apparently I don't want to miss something, who knows what it is. Off to BJHS we did a little distributive property today, it was good stuff. I miss that kind of math I was pretty much a rock star at it. Worked for an hour then hit up lunch, beef brisket, tasty. Education class was all about discussing a book I haven't read. I actually haven't read any of the books assigned for that class I just piggyback off of what other people are saying and skim to write papers. Hey works for me. Lab was something about enzmyes and potatoes and was easy to do, we got out an hour early. Relaxed before coming to the gym for pictures and practice. Practice was real intense today. I just feel like I can't get a grasp on things and am constantly playing catch-up its frustrating. I have too much on my mind I think it's getting in the way. We went to dinner at the Dugout tonight, good food. I had some crispy chicken wrap thing. By the way my left sinus (I think that's what it is) has been killing me all week. It hurts randomly throughout the day and when I breathe, real annoying. Talked to Coach Wilson and Casie and Nikkie on the phone for a long time tonight, I miss them, booo real school.

Carrie Out

Carrie Out

No comments: