Thursday, October 16, 2008

Run Carrie Run

I woke up this morning not wanting to go to chemistry, although I never do. Something about that class just doesn't entertain me and makes it drone on forever. I sit there everyday promising myself that if I sit through the whole thing I can come back and sleep. It's not that I'm tired that class just bores me to sleep. I got through then had a midterm confrence with my creative writing professor. She interests me, I like to talk to her. She's from the city and everything small town and countryesque astounds her. After our confrence I went to the library and did some homework. Watched a little tv in the room then headed to lunch. The nacho bar was a bit disapointing today. Creative writing class was discussing the story "Communist" by Richard Ford, I didn't like it, I don't know just wasn't the best thing I've ever read. Off to Philosophy where I am also bored to tears. I spent most of the class texting people instead of listening. Really I can't believe they let me in this school of brains. After class I didn't have practice but was told we should do something active. It was a beautiful day out so I went for a run, a 4 mile one at that, across town. It felt good and energized me up. Showered then went to dinner at BWW with Kelsey, it was delicious and nice to catch up. Ran through the mall on my way back, I need new shoes, but found nothing in my range. Talked to Chelsea and Ashley for a long time via facebook then headed to small group. It was midterm fun week so we went to one of the girls appartments had cake, talked, and made encouragement cards for other students it was fun. I'm feeling a bit tired now so I need to go see my pillow.

Carrie Out

No comments: