Friday, October 24, 2008

Relaxing day

I didn't write last night because I didn't get in until 11:30...and I had to be up at 5 for basketball. My chem test wasn't as bad as I thought it would be I hope my grade reflects that. I got birthday cards from the Sondgeroths yesterday. Taylor's card made my day, why are little kids so darn cute. Creative writing was workshopping and I didn't have philosophy class, which was awesome. Yesterday was off day for basketball too so that was a nice break for my body. We went to listen to Tim O'Brien speak at ISU for writing class. It was interesting, I love O'Briens work and was legitimately excited to hear him. It was good. Bible Study came next, I love Thursday nights. Kelsey C. bought me cupcakes for my birthday with glow in the dark spider rings right up my alley. We didn't have any candles so we lit a match, it was a nice touch, ha. We had a lot of fun.

Practice came far to early today, I don't like seeing 5 am. It wasn't bad I was just struggling to focus. Work followed right after. It was a tiring morning and by the time I got back to my room at 10:30 some sleep was in order. Passed out for a good while got up in time for lunch, sweet and sour pork, good stuff. Ran errands throughout the afternoon. I am trying to registar for next semesters classes which can be tricky. Chilled out for the afternoon. Ashley called and we talked for awhile, I miss my LC crew. I then went back to work at 5. We have a new scan in system for the Shirk Center. It is run off a lap top, which meant I could actually do some homework. I wrote a complete story and got payed for it. It would be nice to have that computer all the time. I was going to go to the football game tonight but opted out. Cold and rainy? I wasn't feeling it. Instead I stayed in and relaxed I have had a crazy week felt good to unwind. I talked to Jerred for awhile, that hadn't happend in a long time, it was nice to catch up. I am SO excited for tomorrow it isn't even funny. I have been counting down the days. I get to go to LC and see all my friends, Coach T, Coach W, and some of my teachers. It is alumni weekend for basketball, this is my first time back since graduation, I cannot wait. I have practice from 10-12 then it's a whole afternoon full of people I love!

Carrie Out

No comments: