Thursday, October 09, 2008

500

Woahhhh, Post 500! That's craziness. So I have had a lot of trouble sleeping this week, I've been a bit jacked on life. Got up this morning for my last bball conditioning. We had fun joking around while running, gotta make it interesting. Went to the Jr. high did me some math, great stuff, haha. Came back and worked for an hour, ok so I actually sat and talked to Kelsey on the phone, but hey I got paid. Met the bball team for lunch, it was this chicken, potato, corn bowely thing. Now I am generally not one for food touching but this was pretty tasty. I am expanding my cafeteria food horizons all over the place this week. Off to education class to turn in my midterm(gasp) and listen to a presentation. I asked a question and for once wasn't yelled at...it was a minor miracle. Chem lab followed, I actually enjoy that. The experiments are interesting and the lab teacher is really nice and helpful. She was even aiding me in studying for my Chem exam tomorrow. After lab I had big plans of nothing, it was so relieving to have some free time. I reveled in it by drawing, hadn't done that in a while, it relaxes the mind real nice like. I drew a picture of Ben Roethlisberger (Steelers QB) and I'm not gonna lie it is awesome. It's a gift but if I liked Big Ben at all I would def keep it. Picked up some dinner then chilled at Justins for awhile. Met Meredith at FusionBrew for a little hangout. She led me the wrong way down a one way street on the way to her appartment, little scary. I brought Kelsey Coker a drink for a midterm break so we stopped by and talked to her and her boyfriend for awhile. Then off to work which consisted of Chem studying. My cowoker angers me she showed up for 30 minutes skipped an hour and a half and still recorded 2 hours.

Carrie Out

No comments: