Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today was and is for 40 more minutes my 21st birthday. Honestly it was not exciting or really unordinary at all. I guess that is just what becomes of birthdays when you get older. My basketball team was all about wishing me happy birthday all day though that was funny. Oh and the 12 am and early morning texts and phone calls were pleasant. Facebook has become the spreader of all birthday wishes though. My first present of the day was getting up at 6:30 for post conditioning testing. We ran around, jumped a little, and pretty much wasted our time and sleep. Slept for a bit before chem class. That was my second present of the day, I hate chem class. Slept a little bit more, almost missed lunch but made it. Off to creative writing where we read stories and talked it up. Third present of the day was philosophy class, with a bonus reading quiz, and ten extra minutes of class added just for my joy. Well not really but still. Next came practice. I actually enjoy practice, well minus the fact that I am confused a lot of the time as to how to run certain drills and plays. Fourth present came in the form of end of practice conditioning although it was not that bad. Had a quick shower then off to dinner with Mom and Brent. We went to Applebee's I had a steak it was yummy. I also had my first legal drink, a strawberry daiquiri. It was good, but I have discovered my body just really doesn't enjoy alcohol too much. Went to minimester Bible Study, cause that is what most people do on their 21st, haha. It was interesting and I like talking to Pete and the other college kids there, they are funny people, make me smile. Thanks for the cards, greetings, and all other birthday pleasantries they were appreciated. Tomorrow is an uber busy crazy day so sleep is now.

Carrie Out

No comments: