Monday, October 27, 2008

Multi-tasking Mahem

So someone has been creeping on me and discovered my blog. Sometimes I forget this thing is public and other people can read it. I just use it to empty out my mind of the days activities and keep the famo updated. Slept real good last night, I throughly enjoyed it. Woke up to go tutor I only had one girl which was nice, but we found out her grades are dropping. This teaching things throws all kinds of challenges at you....duh right? Shadowed reading class which is real boring. The kids never do anything in there but grade their own papers of which they also do during class time. I feel as if the teacher never teaches. I keep finding myself with more time in between work and class on Mondays. Am I forgetting to go somewhere? Who knows. Lunch was had with the basketball team, I was entertaining them with some kind of crazy story or another. Off to education where I proceeded to read my philosophy homework instead of listen. Hey I got the jist and was actively participating in discussion. Yeah multitasking. Out of class I had big plans of undistracted homework and a rest. Except facebook is just too tempting. I got caught up in an hour of conversation with Ashley, of which I could not do at the same time of my homework. Okay so maybe I'm not good at multitasking. Still I ended up getting my philosophy done and a quick rest in before the bus left. We went too ICC for a scrimmage today. I was actually suprised that our team didn't look to sharp. I touched the floor so that was nice, haha. Still I realized that my teammates make mistakes too. Kacy came for a bit, thanks Kac! Dinner was had at a teammates house. Taco bar and chocolate fountain. It was good stuff I love home cooked food and we had fun hanging out. Talked to Coach Wilson and Chelsea on the bus ride home, then came back here. I have been on the puter for too long, now I need bed.

Carrie Out

No comments: