Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Midterm Madness

I was tired when I got up this morining, probably because I was so wired last night for some reason. Went to get some chem help from Mr. Troll again. It was uber helpful. What was not appreciated was coming back to chem class only to have an entire chapters worth of learning crammed into a day of which I am supposed to be able to spew back out on a four chapter test Thursday. Not real excited about that one. I slept the afternoon away, being sick just hits me during the day, wipes me out. Got up for lunch before Creative writing. Class was funny today we drew cards with occupations and odd behaviors and had to tell stories about them. It was enjoyable. Philosophy was a drag we went over the same topic repeatedly. I texted, stared out the window, and drew all over. Off to basketball. We scrimmaged it was thrilling. Nah actually I like to play and my team is pretty cool. Went to dinner with the mates, I had this really tasty buffalo chicken sandwich. I wasn't expecting such taste, I am generally wary of cafeteria meats, but this was mmmmmmm. Came back to the room to hammer out a midterm composed of four essays. Talk about sheer joy. I hate formal work, it is soo mundane. I broke it up, did a little unfocused a lot, did a little more. No fear though it is complete. Who knows how it will turn out though my professor isn't really fond of me. Not sure why, ahh the mysteries of life. Now I must be off to bed tomorrow is my last conditioning day!

Carrie Out

No comments: