Thursday, October 30, 2008

Go Indy Go!

I just got in from Bible study and am lounging in my Packer's pj pants. I only state this because they are so incredibly softy comfortable and they're Packer's, everyone wins. Got up and made it to Chemistry, right on time. I am getting good on my timing, don't want to spend any more time in that dang class than I have to. Dorkdom of the day: So there is this bridge made of cement blocks that leads into the Chemistry building. I have this ultimate goal in life to walk across it and not make any brick rock. I pretend it is like the table in Indiana Jones where he has to step on the right letters so the table won't tilt him off. It's pretty intense and in half a semester I have not yet achieved it, but don't you worry I'm not giving up. Back at the room I completed some homework ever so slowly then just relaxed. My body was a bit sore today 6 days of practice catch up with you I guess. Didn't go to lunch, wasn't hungry, wasn't feeling the walk. We did an interesting exercise in Creative Writing today. We had to bring in 2 pictures of the same person at different times then write about what they make you remember. It was interesting because what most of us remembered the most was not the moment the picture was taken but what led up to it and what came after, it was also neat to see what happened in between the 2. Philosophy was same old same old, counting down the minutes. Cleaned up my room and organized some stuff it was getting crazy in here. Lys and Ryker came and got me and we went to Carlos O'Kelley's with the Sondgeroth family as a late birthday celebration. It was good food and after a down week it was great to see them and just be. It was much needed. We hit up Walmart afterwards I bought myself an Ipod charger and have been messing with it all night. I inherited Kaho's old Ipod I have no idea how they work but I am learning, so exciting stepping up in the technological world. Bible study was enjoyable, everyone was a little stressed this week it felt relieving to unload.

Carrie Out

No comments: