Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I found my book! (although you didn't know it was missing)

After last nights events I was destined to have a better day today. Woke up and walked to Chem where I proceeded to engulf knowledge I will never again need once I am out of that class. I got my last test back I got a C+ and scored 10 points higher than last time. Progress is progress I guess. I was a bit exhausted this morning for some reason so I slept for a bit this afternoon. Then I spent the rest of my free time brushing up on Philosophy for my midterm. Lunch was breakfast, it was sooo good, I don't know why it just hit the spot. Creative writing was workshopping of our stories and we went over Tim O'Briens "The Things They Carried". I love Tim O'Brien crazy enough he is coming to campus on the 23, I am hoping to attend. Another crazy thing I found my textbook for that class today, it has been MIA for 2 weeks now, great relief. Philosophy test wasn't too bad just hard to keep conflicting arguments, premises, and authors straight. Hopefully my hand cramping wasn't in vain and I did well. Off to basketball we learned an offense today in prep for practice starting this weekend. After dinner with the team it was homeworking time. I didn't accomplish too much but that's okay, I'm on schedule. Went to a "mini-mester" on how to study the Bible at the campus house tonight. About 25 kids showed up, I found it very interesting and enjoyed it. Hung out and talked to the others and Pete for a bit afterwards then found my way back home. I am so excited to not get up for conditioning tomorrow!

p.s. Brent made athlete of the week, watch him tomorrow night on WHOI @ 6 & 10

Carrie Out

No comments: