Monday, October 13, 2008

Joe's Tows

So I didn't have class until 12:30 today, this led me to stay up until 2 in the morning and get up at 11:30. This was setting the stage for what I thought would be a pretty laid back day. Got up went to lunch, I wasn't hungry I settled for corn pops. Headed to class it was extremely boring, we were counting down the minutes. After class I spent my free time writing my encouragement cards for Bible study and looking over philosophy. Went to Philosophy review for my midterm for about and hour. It was actually helpful, still it's a lot of info to retain and be able to spit back out. Headed to basketball afterwards. It was very hot in there today we were sweating buckets. Showered and then headed to Justin's for dinner. We had chili it was good, I could actually taste it this time. Watched "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," well kinda I read people magazine. I got ready to leave at about 8:40 so I could go to Encounter...only my car was gone. I had parked in the same spot I had parked many times before, but this time my car disappeared. Turns out it had been towed. Called the place and was on hold for like 5 minutes. Justin drove me across town to pick it up. Only when we got there I realized I didn't have my license and only had a check book to pay with. Then I was informed they don't take checks, pleasant. Luckily Justin had his debit card so he payed and I wrote him a check. The people there were not very kind at all. Got my car back and headed to church. That was probably a good place for me to go, it destresses me. Service was about missions this week it was pretty compeling. There were 2 more baptisms tonight then we all hung out at the campus house. I love it there, people are so nice and encouraging. Now I need sleep another midterm comes tomorrow.

Carrie Out

No comments: