Monday, April 09, 2007

I am now back at school Easter Break actually went really well. It was hard to come back I just feel right now that home is where I need to be, it is just more nerve racking being here right now. It was nice to be back home for a few days and get to see some people I missed and just hang out. We had dinner at Grandma's on Sunday I really enjoyed myself. I love the fact that three or four times a year I can tell you exactly where every member of my family is. I love that this year there were sleeping, smiling, babies being passed around. I love that our family is so big that some people have to sit on footstools, or folding chairs, or on the floor. I love that regardless of how old my uncles or I get they continue to pester us year in and year out. I love that it gets so loud sometimes that you can hardly hear yourself think over everyone's conversations. I love that some of my family weren't able to eat with us because that means that there is a little baby we love who refuses to give up and keeps suprising us everday. I love knowing that whenever we get together with my cousins there will be a lot of laughter and reminiscing. I love the stories we tell and the inside jokes we have that only our family understands. I love that I have never felt so comfortable in such a big group of people. I love that the amount of easter eggs continues to grow each year as new additions are made to our family. I love sitting in the kitchen playing games and having girl talk. I love watching as all the men discuss and fight over sports. I love the fact that I can be myself and no matter what I am loved and I love the people around me.

Carrie Out

No comments: