Monday, April 30, 2007

The weather was b-e-a-utiful today. That just makes me happy. Classes were meh, lots of boring piled into hour after hour. I was too hyper today to focus or concentrate so I got a lot of nothing done. I didn't get lunch today because Coach Thomas let us out late, dork. We actually had a two hour practice out in the nice pre-summer air and I enjoyed it. I spent a good twenty minutes before practice talking to Coach Thomas, he drives me crazy, and when him and Coach Andrews team up it is just downhill for me. After practice I made Ashley go on a pre-dinner walk I needed to work off some energy. Dinner was gross I settled for Jimmy Johns. I came back here tellin myself I would write my term paper that is due Friday, it is 10:00 and I still have not even started. Not a good move on my part. I got distracted talking to Darci and my friend Andrew, then I went on a walk to chase bunnies and squirrels. Kelsey tells me I shouldn't do this because they will call the mental hospital, I enjoy it. We start regionals tomorrow, we definately should win but with our team it is always a should. Lets hope that turns into a did.

Carrie Out

No comments: