Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Time to return to my lovely list

1. I went to breakfast right as they were putting breakfast away, I settled for Lucky Charms.
2. I got to watch JFK in Government class and it was awesome, I forgot how much I like that movie, its fascinating.
3. Our softball game got cancelled because it typhooned for about an hour.
4. I got out of education class early.
5. Instead of working on homework I watched T.V. all afternoon.
6. We practiced in the gym...waste of time.
7. I iced my shoulder numb, it felt good.
8. Dinner was not so good I walked to Jimmy Johns.
9. I actually worked on my paper and am all but done. If only I could find the desire to finish it.
10. I watched American Idol, Tony Bennett nice, Sanjaya not so nice.
11. I watched the Womens National Championship, Parker is awesome, that is all I have to say.

Carrie Out

No comments: