Sunday, April 15, 2007

I am tired and don't feel very good so this should be short. We split our games today, I went 3-5 with a double and two singles and actually played defense really well. It was a nice day out clear skys and bright clouds, a little cool but still enjoyable. I don't know why but days like that just make me feel kind of at one with God. Like I could reach out and touch heaven, see Jesus, d have a conversation with all my friends that have passed. I just feel like they are standing next to me surrounding me, I can almost feel them nearby. It also makes me really miss them, makes me think of a lot of memories and old times, makes me wish they were still here. I still struggle with that,wanting them here even though where they are now is so much better than Earth. I guess that is something I will never fully grasp, yet I am not sure I am supposed to. Here are somethings I do understand, the power of God's love and the healing it brings. The fact that a little boy lived just a few days yet completely stole my, and so many others hearts. I can't get over how much I loved him, how close I felt to him, how much I just wanted him to be okay. But I guess now he is okay, just not the way we planned and that's probably why God's plans are so much better than ours.

Carrie Out

No comments: