Sunday, April 29, 2007

It is 1:15 in the morning. I am tired...yet I am not in bed. I know makes a lot of sense doesn't it? Really I don't know why I am still awake, it just happens sometimes. I am listening to Tunnel by Third Day a new song I stumbled upon that I have recently been enjoying. Our games today, well we played them, well sort of. We kinda hit a brick wall in the sixth inning of the first game and all was downhill from there. We start regionals on Tuesday, lets hope we pick it up. I moved some of my stuff home today sent it home with Mom and Dad after the game. I still have so much more to go. Who knew I had acquired so much stuff. I can't believe how fast this year has flown by. Seems like just yesterday I was scared to death of moving in, now I love it and am not ready to leave. I have become accustomed to living here and doing what I want going home will be a challenge. I know it's funny the kid who absolutely dreaded going to college now doesn't want to go home. Sounds like the little kid who never wants to take a bath but once they get in doesn't want to get out. I am childish sometimes, I like it, kids know so much more than we do.

Carrie Out

No comments: