Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Today has been a better day. I only had to go to one class today and got to listen to an interesting speaker instead of learning. I missed my second class because of our bus time which was nice. We played at Parkland who is ranked first. The first game was once again rough, but we only lost the second one by two, which is a great improvement from last time. Sure a few things happend that frustrated me but I let them go. I played really well and went 5-6 with four singles and a homerun. That was exciting my first over the fence homerun and I hit it off a girl who was the pitcher for my highschool team, that felt nice. When we came back I went over to Ashley's I just needed to get out of my room. For the past two weeks I have either gone home or sat by myself all night I just couldn't take other people for too long. Well I decided I would feel better if I just did something. We watched the end of American Idol and then went for a walk. We ran into Coach Thomas and Ryan, so we stopped to talk to them for awhile. I miss hanging out with them so it is always nice to catch up. Then we went for a walk and she let me vent out my frustrations and messed up emotions over what has happened in my life for the last couple of weeks. I feel a little better, I still just wish it all wouldn't have happend, I miss Sawyer. I don't have any class tomorrow so I am going to attempt to catch up on school work and maybe play some basketball. God is Great but sometimes life ain't good.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

Amen to that. I am really struggling too, and I have to remind myself that I need to keep going for Sawyer and Brian and try to make the world better while I can. It sucks though, doesn't it? I miss him too, really bad.