Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I really don't feel like writing much so this should be "short." School went alright lots of boring little of learning. I completed my paper, took a test, and a quiz. Our game was cancelled which I had no desire to play so that was nice. I hit in the gym by myself for awhile and then I went and worked out at the rec. The rest of the night I spent with Sherry and Ashley doing a lot of nothing. Sawyer had a bad day today we came close to losing him. Last I heard though he was getting a little better, I still jump a little bit everytime my phone rings though, I guess its just the not knowing that kills me. It just makes me nervous that's all even though I know that Gods plan will be followed regardless of what we do. Still Sawyer could really use some prayer warriors to get through this. This is what I find interesting, at many times during the day today he would pop into my head and I would get this overwhelming feeling that I needed to pray for him right then and I would. This was before I even knew anything was happening, God works in mysterious ways, but we are grateful for the gift he has given us in Sawyer. Tomorrow I go home for Easter Break I will be back Monday and am not sure if I will post over the weekend. So Happy Easter everyone.

Carrie Out

No comments: