Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I have had a sort of rough day today and I am not really sure why. I just find myself feeling really sad a lot lately. I can't sit in my room by myself it just overwhelms me. I don't know why I guess I am just not emotionally good at coming to terms with loss. I battle it on a daily basis, I want so much for it not to be true that I almost bury it to the point where it isn't. Some days though it just all comes pushing through and it is a bit overbearing. I hate feeling sad and depressed. We lost both our games today and I had a rough go at that as well. I did accomplish somethings today though. I wrote 2 pages of my eight page paper due Friday. I have counted and I have six papers along with everyday math assignments due in the next two weeks. Talk about stressful, but pile on top of that games everyday and it gets a little out of hand. We have a day off tomorrow and I am so grateful. I could hardly sleep last night my body was in so much pain. The wear and tear of playing four hours a day for so many days in a row I guess has caught up with me. I could really use the break physically and mentally, and the free time to do some homework. Somedays I feel like I am falling so far behind, I need to catch up. Okay so here is a random musing I had today: I wonder if you could catch a squirrel and keep it as a pet. The squirrels here are abnormal I swear if you approached one correctly you could pet it. Would they make good pets? Or would you have to raise them from a baby? Could you walk them and get them to respond to verbal commands? I don't know I just wonder about these things when I see the squirrels walking between classes that's all.

Carrie Out

No comments: