Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Today has well be decent...today has been a decent day. I actually slept through the night, well almost, but it was close enough. Classes were okay boring and unchallenging, but classes non the less. I got my first plant today. Some of my friends at school sent it to me about two weeks ago but the flower shop just sent it today. This is a new adventure for me, I mean I have had flowers but you just set them in a vase but a plant...no a plant is different...it is delicate...it needs water and other things I don't know about. I had to write Mom to ask her what to do. I didn't know if it needed special water or sink water and how much. Does it need lots of sunlight and will airconditioning kill it? Do all plants need plant food? Who knew green was so difficult, but this is my new project my goal is for it to live in my room next year, but first lets hope it makes it to the end of this year. I didn't have softball today and I loved it. It was so nice not having to hurry around to catch a bus and not getting back until late. I instead did homework and watched baseball and hung out and enjoyed no deadlines or time schedules. I got most of my biggest paper done it should be completely finished by tomorrow which is reliving. I played basketball today in the gym and it was nice one of my favorite ways to get rid of stress and anger and just bad. I sat out and relaxed and watched Coach Thomas' baseball game, I figured I would go since he always makes special trips out to watch me play. I talked to Michelle and got to play with Ryan which can always make me smile and feel better. I really needed this break today. I didn't eat anything all day today until dinner I really don't know why. I know this sounds weird but I kinda liked the control I had over the situation I liked the hungry feeling in my stomach when I didn't eat lunch and I liked knowing exactly why it was there. Physical discomfort is so much different than emotional discomfort. Don't worry I am not starving myself I ate dinner I just didn't feel like eating during the day. Only other problem of the day since about 2:30 this afternoon I have had a stabbing pain in my chest right below my sternum. It is making it hard to breathe and is very uncomfortable, it feels like someone keeps jabbing a knife into me, I hope it goes away by morning. Well it is storming and I am sitting by a window which scares me so I am gone.

Carrie Out

No comments: