Friday, May 11, 2007

The Next Picasso (NOT)

Ahh Friday, the day of me doing....well...not much. I found over 250$ of past paychecks today so I took them to the bank and put them in my savings. That was a very nice suprise I only thought I had one to put in. This afternoon I chilled outside. I played with the dog and gave her a delightful bath. I also started painting today, I decided I wanted to take it up this summer.I love the abstract work you can do with paint. I like the one I got done but it was on sketch paper which held the paint alright but still curls. I bought a canvasy type paint paper tonight for my next wonderful works:) Right now I think I am painting with some type of acrylics I am hoping to buy some new brushes and oil paints as I progress. I have never painted before it is exciting. Random fact: a lightening bug just flew on my computer screen. Reminds me of when we used to stand out in the yard and whack them with baseball bats. I know we were weird kids. I got my grades today I got A's on all my finals and in all my classes so my 4.0 remains. I also found out I made honorable mention all region for softball which is nice as well. I made an academic team too we just don't know which one yet. Tonight I went out and watched Brent and Darci play and then we ran to Pekin. I made some Mother's Day drawings for Kathy and Amy of Sawyer so we dropped those off as well. Tomorrow morning I am going to watch Matt play in Regionals with Alyssa and Ryker and then staying with Kelsey at LincolnLand. My first sleepover visit to another campus...should be an adventure.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

Thanks for the picture--it's beautiful, and I love it. It is up in the boys' room.