Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I should be sleeping. I haven't been doing too good at that lately. I took my math final today, it went well..I think. I knew everything on it but one problem and since I couldn't figure it out the teacher threw it out for the whole class. Nice! I tried my hardest to take my time and focus, I think it almost worked. I spent most of the early morning running some errands and chilling in Coach Wilsons office with my friends. Coach got iratated with me because I told her that sometimes I think about going to an easier school and getting a 4.0 without really trying instead of a harder school and getting a lower gpa. She told me I might as well quit school now and go work at McDonalds because I would be wasting my gift. I know this is true but it is honestly something I think about. This afternoon I hungout with Coach Thomas, I randomly ran into him at student services so we sat and talked for awhile then we asked me to go with him to pick up Ryan for school. I am really going to miss them this summer...good thing I know where they live:) Tonight I had to run Mom home, she brought me the car so I could get home tomorrow. I brought Ashley with me and gave her a tour of Minier...long tour, haha. Then we came back here and went over stuff for our Honors Government final tomorrow. Six essay questions, I can feel my hand cramping already. The rest of the night a bunch of us just hung out, I can't believe it is our last night on campus. I have so much to do and so many goodbyes to say tomorrow, I don't think there is enough time.

Carrie Out

No comments: