Thursday, May 24, 2007

Heat is the Enemy

This must be what it feels like inside an oven. Man this house is hot! So today was the day of nothing and I throughly enjoyed myself. I did nothing exciting at all and just sat around all day, who knew that could be entertaining. Mom leaves for D.C. tomorrow so we will be fending for ourselves this weekend. That means lots of laundry and cleaning up for me to do, not my favorite thing in the world. Okay so I was randomly looking at the most emailed pictures on yahoo today and there are some really interesting animal ones. Like these Egyptian tortoises that are about an inch long, one guy has five of them sitting on his hand...crazy. Or ones of a dog nursing three tiger puppies that were rejected by their mother and a cat nursing a puppy whose mom was killed. Animals are intersting and sure make some cool pictures. It is now time for me to escape this furnace of a downstairs to the all most cooler upstairs.

Carrie Out

No comments: