Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mothers Day...and a Visit to Matty's

This weekend was pretty busy and pretty fun. I spent all of Saturday in Springfield. The morning was spent with Lys and Ryker watching Matty play ball. I miss spending time with them and can honestly say I am really looking forward to having the three of them around all summer. Then we watched some more baseball before I spent the night with Jessie and Kelsey at Lincoln Land. I had fun but some parts were just a bit disheartening. Not about my friends but other things that went on, partying is stupid. Here's my take "party" friends are not real friends they do not know or care about the real you they just care if you bring beer. I wish other people could see this...no you aren't popular...you are being used. This afternoon after I got back I pretty much just chilled. I did some more unpacking, fun fun. I played outside with Brent and the dog and for the first time in a long time sat down and read the Sunday paper cover to cover, man I missed that. Tomorrow Kale starts working, that means I will sit here all day by myself doing nothing, maybe I should unpack somemore...or not.

Ever since I was a little girl I always found myself fantasizing about my future, my family, my children. I have always wanted to be a Mom, maybe because I have such great Mom's in my life.

Happy Mothers Day Mom, Grandma, Grandma, Kathy, Lynn, Deanna, Kathy, Amy, Ashleigh, and Sam. Thank you for all you do, you guys are the best.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I really enjoy reading your comments. You really put some thoughts into them. Thank you so much for the Mother's Day wish, that was so thoughtful. Hey, your mom tells me you'd like to get together and do some artwork, I would love this! We'll have to get together and go to Hobby Lobby then set up some canvas to paint! I can't wait. Love you Lynn