Thursday, May 03, 2007

Today has been a full day. Classes and finals review all morning. Followed by a quick lunch and working on my art final. I got it 3/4 of the way done then I had to go see my math teacher for finals prep since I miss review day tomorrow. Then I went to talk to my basketball coach and shoot hoops for awhile until Mom came to take me to the doctor. I almost hit him in the face Mom says, but it was totally on accident. He pushed on my left eye socket right where it hurts and the pain made me jump, oohh that was a painful. I got put on two new medicines along with ibueprofen for the pain. I feel a little better tonight but can tell the medicines upset my stomach. Then I went to Coach Andrew's for dinner which was enjoyable and tasted much better than caf food. His wife is an artist so she took me on a tour of her house which she has paintings all over and her little art studio. She does good work and I am jealous of her studio, I want one. After that I came back here and went on an hour walk with Ashley, she needed to vent some things and it was a nice night so I went with it. I came back here and finally finished my paper, it is completed and I am relieved. Six pages not bad, five out of six papers done. It is midnight, my heart is beating funny, and our bus leaves at nine tomorrow so I am out.

Carrie Out

No comments: