Monday, May 21, 2007

Adventures of Paige

Wow. Two-year old's are crazy. But man do they crack me up. Paige has changed so much in a year it still amazes me, I guess kids are like that. It was an interesting but fun day. Six thirty came and went and man was I tired. We had a full day. We talked to birds, played with an invisible baby monkey, mooed at hay, and pretended to be monsters. We went on a walk up and down the same sidewalk for a hour with a baby and play stroller which I had to carry the whole time. We played in the garage and I had to pretend to be a gas station owner because she "had to work and make monies." This summer brings new challenges though in the joy of potty training. We stayed dry all day until about two in the afternoon when we went to hide in Mom and Dad's closet. I kept asking all day if she needed to potty, she said no...this time she was not telling the truth. She peed all over the closet floor it was like a small ocean. Fun to clean up who knew kids had that much in them. When I came home I was very energized so I whipped out the treadmill and ran for fifteen minutes. I worked up a delightful sweat but also hurt my foot. Sometimes I am dumb like that I do things simply because I want to even knowing what the consequences will be. Sometimes I just don't care.

Carrie Out

No comments: