Monday, May 07, 2007

We lost today, we really shouldn't have but we did. Our season is done and for the first time in my life I am okay with that. I really enjoy playing but this year sometimes the simple frustration didn't make it worth it. Still I am glad for the ability to play again and it will be something I look forward to doing next year. When we got back I did some packing. I didn't get too much done just my clothes, I will work on it more tomorrow. My room just doesn't feel like my room anymore. Where there used to be artwork, posters, and pictures there is now white wall. It really makes it look different and I don't like it. While there are some things I miss at home I still don't think I am ready to be there all summer. After watching Brothers & Sisters my friend came over to play Nintendo for awhile until Ashley got off work. Brittany and her had this grand idea of going out and laying under the stars. I guess kids that live in town don't see those too much. Well it sounded fine to me so I went with it. We decided to go lay out between the fields but a security guy followed us before we even got there, more concerned with us laying down than the kids right next to where he was parked throwing rocks at the dorm windows. So we ended up out at the golf course. It was really nice out tonight. Staring at the stars is really peaceful, just feels like it brings you closer to God. Like you could talk to him and actually feel his presence and know he is listening, I like that feeling.

Carrie Out

No comments: