Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My face hurts. I know random, but I don't think I ever got rid of whatever was messed up in my sinuses. I keep spitting up blood and it hurts all over the left side of my face, just in case you were wondering. Once again I did not write my term paper I only have one more night to do it. I did research and get it my paper all organized and ready to go though...that was before I fell asleep in the library because my head hurt. I didn't even realize it. Practice was actually fun today we just played a game the whole time. It misted a little but didn't rain which was nice. Me and Kristi stayed out and took some fly balls though for the fun of it. We have a cookout at Coach Andrew's tomorrow, should be fun, minus the fact that it cuts into homework time. I am forcing myself to write it tomorrow afternoon and it better work out cause if not, I am not in good shape. I am also slowly working on packing things this is not working out too well, I need more motivation in life. Is there such thing as senioritis for freshman? If there is I have definately caught it and am looking for a cure.

Carrie Out

No comments: