Monday, May 07, 2007

Today has been a pretty laid back day, I enjoyed it. I didn't have any finals today just had to turn in a paper, which I did. I spent most of the morning packing, Mom came down this evening and almost everything is picked up and gone. Its a bare and lonely kind of feeling. My room is no longer my room but once again a dorm room, it has lost its personality. This afternoon was spent adventuring. I went with Ashley to Clinton to move some stuff home. We ended up down an old country road with a stream running over it we spent about an hour just walking in the water and on the rocks, enjoying the nature, warm weather, and sound of the running water. I wish I had my camera it was very pretty. We found another road as well the sand and rocks under the water there was a lot rougher but not as deep, we could walk farther. It was very nice but very unsafe not for us but for people who drive on those roads and don't know there is a foot or two running water on them. They are not marked very clearly just seems like a dangerous place for motorists. The rest of the night was spent walking around town and brushing up on my Math for my final tomorrow. We also took a trip to Culver's for some delightful icecream. I can't believe my first year of college has flown by SO fast.

Carrie Out

No comments: