Sunday, May 27, 2007

Argh Ye Mateys

Rain. It was the theme of the day. I didn't blog last night because I got home late after seeing Pirates 3. A good movie by the way. I don't know just something about the ships and the pirates intrigues me, I want to ride on that ship...I am SO weird. It's okay I know it. This morning we went to Chilocothe to watch Olympia play Fieldcrest. We won, but it was a good game, albeit a little wet. It was nice to see some of my family even though lots of our fans were looking at me funny for sitting on the other side. It was only for two innings and come on I had good reason. Spent the afternoon at home cleaning things, doing laundry, and washing dishes. Well and playing outside in the rain. I really wanted to do that for some reason so we went out and played ball as it rained, fun. Then tonight Brent (There you are in my blog dork) and I went over to Grandma's. I finally figured out and fixed her digital frame, it is kinda cool once you know how to work it. We were having some nice conversations about our family, funny as well, oh Grandma. I haven't spent much time with Brent since I went to college so it was kinda nice. Sometimes it still seems weird to me that I like my brothers now we used to fight all the time when we were little, maybe that is just what siblings are for.

Carrie Out

No comments: