Saturday, May 19, 2007

Menbalaya the Greatest Plant Ever

This marks my 200th Post Hurray!!! (I write too much) Another major accomplishment of today...I finally unpacked and put away all my stuff!! I know it was just as exciting to me. I can finally see my floor and bed it is amazing...but a bit dirty. The next step is finding a good place to put my plant. He is looking lovely but has yet to settle into his new home due to the pets that inhabit this place. The cat attacks him and the dog just runs into him so I keep him on the table out of the danger zone. Mom is not a big fan of this, but what can you do, this plant is awesome. I took him out sunbathing today set him on the sidewalk for awhile to get some air, he thoroughly enjoyed this. The rest of today was spent chilling. Mom and I went to Bloomington tonight to pick somethings up and for once I actually found everything I needed. That was nice. The highschool girls were upset today in the regional, believe me I know the feeling. A good thing for them though is that they have no seniors so they lose no one and can work off of it for next year. Our boys won and so did Mark's so they will be in the same sectional. I saw Mark on the local news tonight I think that makes him some kind of a superstar:) There he was just chilling in the huddle looking all important, haha. Tomorrow is highschool graduation so I have some parties to hit up after church. Might make for a long day so I am gone.

Carrie Out

No comments: