Friday, May 18, 2007

Ballpark Junkies

Today was spent at the ballpark. Kelsey and I went to watch NJCAA Nationals in Bloomington and for once she was early. I can't remember that ever happening before I was in total shock. We went to watch Parkland play, they played two games. The had already lost once yesterday so when and if they lost today they were done. Well they won their first game and should have won their second but ended up losing. I have a lot of friends on that team so I felt bad but as a rival it was kinda nice to see them lose. Sometimes I just get tired of hearing about how good they are, they aren't that good. Between the games we went to McDonald's quickly I had some kind of Shrek milkshake, it was like chocolate mint or something, but it was the color of snot or maybe cat vomit. I don't know just thought you would like to know that. When we came back we went out to the highschool boy's regionals at Oly. Tremont beat Mackinaw, since Kels went to Tremont she wanted to check it out. I spent my time talking to my friends from the softball team who had come over after their practice. Somedays I wish I could go back and play on that team. Tomorrow I think we are meeting Jessie for lunch so that will at least give me something to do. Okay well my foot has been a little painful today so I am off to bed.

Carrie Out

No comments: