Saturday, May 05, 2007

Last night was an interesting night. My new medicines and I didn't mesh too well and kept me up all night. Let's just say my stomach exploded, it was lots of fun and little sleep. I was tired this morning on the bus ride to Mattoon. It was pouring here when we left but no it wasn't raining there. Lies all lies. We drove the two hours down there to sit in the rain for two hours and then drive home, just to drive back and play tomorrow. We did have an Olympia reunion today though which was nice to see all my friends and old teamates, we had seven almost enough to form our own team. When we came back here I had Ryan for the afternoon. I missed playing with him so it was nice to have some time to spend with him before we go home for the summer. We played some mean nintendo, practiced cursive handwriting, and shot baskets, I love that little boy. The rest of the night was spent with Ashley and Brittany, we ate dinner and played basketball outside then went to Walmart with Mom. She had come down to bring me a new prescription which hopefully won't empty my stomach. Then she took the three of us to Dairy Queen for ice cream. Thanks Mom I love you, hehe:) After she dropped us off we played Nintendo, rocked out, and then went on a nice long walk. Well then we decided to go on a nice long drive and vent and talk, so we just got back at midnight, I enjoyed it though. I like knowing that you can have a great Friday night without drinking, partying, or any of that stuff, I think more people here on campus need to learn that. Okay well I have once more a nine o'clock bus to catch so adios.

Carrie Out

No comments: