Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I Have Two Babies...Deal With It

Today was visit my babies day. I started the day off at Aunt Kathy's to play with Kyleigh. She was awake and happy the whole time I was there. She is getting so big she can almost sit up. She definately wore my arms out though from lifting her up and down. Still I couldn't resist her little giggle was too cute to stop. Then I went to Grandma's for the afternoon. I ate lunch and helped her figure out the new digital photo album Aunt Lynn got her. I searched all over the internet and ended up finding her a lot of family pictures to load into it. After a while we went to Morton to see Sam and Clay. First we had to go to KMart though so Grandma could buy some plants and potting soil. Of course she picked the one plant with no tag on it anywhere. Clay had just gotten up when we got there and was happy about half the time we were there. He gets more and more adorable everytime I see him...even if he is crying. Lynn came over right before we left, so we got to see her, and wave at Uncle Rich and Josh while they were working outside. I like going to see my family, I wish I got to see them more often. My goal for the summer is to go visit them more. It still amazes me how much I love those babies. They don't even have to be doing anything yet I just sit and stare at them and think how blessed I am to have them in my life. I guess that is just the gift of love and family. I have Paige again tomorrow so it is time to try and sleep. Let's see how well that works out for me.

Carrie Out

No comments: