Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another Victory

Ahh the gloriousness of a much needed shower. I got this new Body Rush spray from Victoria's Secret and I smell so lovely. Classes today were quick and painless, and also extremely boring. My focus this week has been all but non exsistent, kinda annoying. We won our game tonight against Spoon River, two in a row. I think that is our first "winning streak" of the year, haha. I think we have 8 wins, what can I say we're pretty much awesome. I didn't play excruciatingly well, I couldn't hit a shot, but oh well a win is a win. Mom came to the game so we went to Goody's and the Jimmy afterward...mmm Jimmy's. I came back and watched the boys game with Kelli (from last year). It was a good game lots of dunks my favorites. Came back to the dorm and talked to Mary for awhile and then headed up here. I just realized I have a psych worksheet to complete for tomorrow, oops. I really should get on that.

Carrie Out

No comments: