Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Carrie and the No Good Very Bad Day

I had a bad bad day. I woke up feeling it. I hit the maintence van in the parking lot this morning. Really no damage but it just sucked. I didn't even see it, it was right in my blind spot. It was a right side front to front fender bender, ughhh. I went to tutoring once I got out of the parking lot, late of course. I did enjoy it though because it was pretty relaxing and unstructred this morning I helped the kids clean out and organize their desks and there were plenty of hugs. I came back and went to math class where I vented with my friend about her bad day too. We did some worksheets and turned in homework I sat in my anger. Then I went to small group we set up the outline for our discussion. That went well minus the fact that we have the most difficult boy in the world in our group, he frustrates me. Lunch was next. I ate with Kyle, Jerred, and Stoltz and they tried to cheer me up, we had circle of trust discussions. I couldv'e used Jerred in my classes this morning, he just makes me smile, but he had a dr. appointment for his knee. After lunch I had a meeting with the driver of the van I hit, the Vice President, the director of student behavior, a state cop, and a dare cop. I didn't get a ticket we just had to file it for school purposes, still it was a bit intimidating. Funny thing though I hadn't had time to talk to Coach Wilson or Tony so no one knew what was going on, and started kinda worrying when someone had told them they saw me with the police. Psych was okay but boring. Before the game I locked myself in my room for 2 hours and deraged, it worked I felt much better when I headed to the gym. The game was actually decent, we only lost by 9 and ICC is Nationally ranked. I played well and ended up with 7 points and a handful of everything else. Jay, Amber, and the girls came to the game so it was nice to see them. I sat and talked with them for the first half of the boys game. Ryan sat with me too and him and Paige were playing it was cute. I got hungry so I headed to Subway after the game which was fresh and tasty. Now I need some sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: