Sunday, February 17, 2008

Strange Weekend

It has been an odd weekend. There was a bad wreck late Friday night and it involved some kids that went to school here last year. Chris who hung out with my group of friends was killed. The other boy I knew, Zach, is still hanging on as of now and hopefully getting better. These kinds of things always hit you hard, just make you realize anyone could be gone any second...scary. Other than that it was a good weekend. We actually won our game on Saturday and I played really well. It was down to the wire and exciting, it felt nice to pull the W. After some Taco Bell and watching the boys game (they won too) I went to Bloomington with Mom, Brent, and Brandon for the night. We did some shopping and met Kale for dinner. I enjoyed being with them even if those boys drive me crazy. Today has been spent doing well, who knows. Got up for some brunch,it was pouring outside and I got soaked. I had a BLT it was scrumptious and sat and talked to some of the baseball boys. Then it was off to the rec. The game we refed was frustrating. One of the coaches kept complaining and was being really annoying. He doesn't understand that if we called everything the ball would never get past half court, the girls are just too young. My game was better we actually scored 3 baskets, but my team is still terrible, fun, but terrible. Laundry and homework filled my free time before random Sunday night practice. Practice was a lot of shooting drills and walking through a new offense. Not tiring, but a little boring. Tonight I have just hung out with some people, good times. No work tomorrow but I still have school, boo Presidents Day.

Carrie Out

No comments: