Sunday, February 10, 2008

Circus day at the Y

My day began ever so gloriously at 11:30, oh how I love sleeping late. I got up and galavanted over to the caf for brunch with Ashley. It wasn't a tasty selection, I ate PB & J on toast which was yumms. Back to my room for about and hour before I headed to the Y, I can't even remember what I did in that time. I got 2 phone calls on the way to the rec telling me 2 of my 5 girls were sick and weren't able to make it. That was a tie up. I refed the first game with Ariel, nothing dramatic happened, which is just the way I like it. Then it was on to my game with 3 players. We were playing the best team, but most of the girls played for me last year. In order to play one of the other teams players played for me every quarter,but when one of my girls decided she wasn't going to play anymore, we were kinda stuck. Two of the girls brothers had to play, it was a bit of a circus, but the girls seemed to have a lot of fun playing, which is what it's about anyways. When I was done I spent a few minutes playing with Ali and talking to Coach Wilson before coming back and getting my homework on. That pretty much consumed my afternoon then I headed to dinner with the softball girls. The evening (Pre-Brothers & Sisters) was used to watch Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, and Cal Ripken videos on the computer. It was a joyous occasion:) Ashley came over for Brother's & Sisters which was wonderfully dramatic. Carla stopped by later so I talked to her for awhile as well. Oh the thrills of Lincoln College.

Carrie Out

No comments: