Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Catch Up

The internet system crashed last Thursday and it just made it's triumphant return. Those few days were jam packed full of stuff. Friday was a SNOW DAY!! My favorite ever. We went sledding and to see the "Bucket List" both very fun times. Saturday was a marathon bus ride to Shawnee, where we WON a game. Lots of movies, bonding, and bothering Coach Thomas, so exciting. Sunday was church, the Y, homework, and the Superbowl which I delighted in the Giants victory. Today has been a bad good day. I have been suprisingly happy all day even with the morning I had. I got up to tutor this morning only to find out my car was stuck in the parking lot. I tried unsuccessfully to get out for about 10 minutes before a maintenance man offered to shovel me out. When that didn't work he actually got in my car and some how got it out. I was then late to work but wasn't too worried. I got there to find out we had a sub in today with no lesson plans for the day because the call in was so late. It was then up to me to make up my own lesson plan for the morning and help the sub get set up for the day. We made it through and I actually had fun. Then I spilled yogurt on my pant's eating breakfast in the car. Someone took my parking spot, I stepped in a huge puddle and soaked my socks, had to walk through the snow, and got a B on my math test for stupid little things. But for some reason I was still smiling. I got through small group and lunch without any pitfalls, same with pyschology. Practice today just seemed like we accomplished nothing. Some boys came in and scrimmaged us, but we made it through. Ryan called me 4 times during practice, asking me to bring over his birthday present, which I ended up sending to Bridgett on Tony's orders. He told me it was too foggy and I wasn't allowed to drive, that man. Dinner was quick then I finished my drawing project before heading to softball practice. More homework followed before going to watch Ben and Alex play intermural basketball. And now I am back in my room and needing some sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: