Sunday, February 24, 2008

Steak N' Shake!

My throat hurts, just the left side, kinda funky. I used this magical spray on it which helped for a long while but as of now, ouches. Got up this morning to serve at the LC pancake sausage breakfast. It wasn't bad, I enjoyed the people, even if I was a little tired. Then it was off to the Y for my last game. The reffing went well, even working with the annoying Coach wasn't bad. My girls even played decent this morning, they were all sad it was the last week. The afternoon called for laundry so much fun. Nik, Ash, and I went to the intermural games to watch Ben and Dustin. It was once again funny. We met Alex and all of went to Steak N' Shake for dinner, yummalicious. We haven't had a nice hangout night with those guys in awhile so it was lovely. I returned to my chamber to attack my math homework. 30 problems, 8 pages, and this is elementary teacher math, poor kids. I got it done though so points for me. I also got my room cleaned and laundry put away I am so productive. Now it is time for me to take an uncold shower, so excited.

Carrie Out

No comments: