Thursday, February 21, 2008

Who Knows

It's been another blah day. I don't know why I have just been feeling down a lot lately and my sleeping has been horrible. My day itself wasn't anything special my classes both bored me and lunch was PB & J again. I spent the afternoon before practice just sitting in my room no tv no anything, I have been doing that a lot lately too for some reason. I went to practice feeling down and practice was bad so that didn't help. Coach was angry again we ran a bunch and did little else. The evening has been okay though. I ate dinner with Ash and Ariel and sat and talked things out with them which helped. I came back and Ariel and I went and hung with Mary for awhile. Then I visited Kaylee and Kristi just chilling out. I got to see some friends from last year tonight, they were in town for Chris's visitation. So even though it wasn't a happy reason to be here it was still nice to see them. Next I went and sat in Cassie and Nicoles room for the rest of the evening telling dumb stories and laughing. I just needed to get out of my room. Now I need to go lay in bed even though it probably won't lead to sleeping.

Carrie Out

No comments: