Friday, February 08, 2008

Visit to IWU

It has been a busy, crazy day, but a good day. At tutoring this morning I was again in charge of helping a sick kid catch up. The amount of work 2nd graders do in three days is astounding. I came back to school to Coaches office, she was in charge of helping me sort out the whole transcript mess. She got me a set to take with me to IWU today and got it taken care of. I am going to hate the day she and Coach T aren't here to take care of me anymore. Math class, well it's math so nothing good happens there. Off to Small Group, I was a little hyper in there which always adds to the excitement. Lunch was shared with Stoltzy, OD, and Coach Thomas. I had to try to explain to Coach T how to get to Olympia, he was laughing at me, I am an expert navigator. Then it was off to abnormal psychology, we took a test, it was alright. After I got done with my class I rushed off to Bloomington, I had a 2:00 appointment at IWU. I took the long way for no particular reason, but I was going to be late anyways which was okay. The meeting went really well I think, I found a lot out and got to see a lot. I am just hung up on how hard I want to try, which I know sounds really bad, but I am confused. After the visit Mom and I met Kale for dinner at IHOP. It was delightful and I guess seeing Kale was good too. Then it was off to Brent's game which was ugly. They attempted to lose by fifty but think they managed to keep it in the forties. Post varsity game we went to eat at Steak N' Shake which was also tasty. I navigated myself back home and now am geared up for a weekend of no basketball, how boring.

Carrie Out

No comments: