Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

I woke up this morning determined to have a better day. I fancied myself up doing my hair putting on nice clothes just to enhance the mood. I headed to art to find out all I had to do was turn in my book and leave. I spent the free time in the library with Ash and the twins. I used it to email lots of people I hadn't talked to in awhile. Then it was off to lunch, we had some decent food so that was nice. I made the rounds in the cafeteria eating with softball girls, baseball players, and others. Religions class followed soon after we have moved onto Buddhism which is again intriguing. I ran into Nikkie and Ash in the parking lot and ended up running to Walmart with them. Came back and chilled in student services for awhile waiting for the girls to get done with an RA meeting they had. Bridgett came out and talked to me for a bit she was in a good mood today. We had a special project to complete today our athletic intern Karen who is with us all the time has been really homesick. We wrote to her Mom asking for pictures of family and friends from home and then decorated her door with the pictures and things for Valentines day, she loved it and was really happy. Practice today was enjoyable. The kids were cracking me up, very attached the whole time. Lots of hugs, lots of love, good thing it's valentines day. After practice we talked to Coach and Coach for awhile then went to the caf for Sweetheart dinner. We had steak, so delicious, and had a really nice evening sitting and talking with the Thomas family, my favorites. Back at the dorm Jerred came over to get help with Math so I had fun hanging with him. Ash and the twins came over and we went to Jimmy John's then to the boys dorm to talk to the RA's. I am watching Friends and it needs me.

Carrie Out

No comments: