Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blah

I have been kinda down tonight, I really don't know why, I just feel sad. Got up this morning for art class. I was done with my project in 20 minutes but it was too cold to walk back to my room so I hung out and talked with everyone until they were done. Lunch was alright, I ate with Stoltzy and his Dad who is a pretty cool guy. After lunch I still had half an hour until my next class so I went and chilled in Student services. I had a test in Religions class, it wasn't too bad. I didn't read the articles for the essay part ahead of time, luckily I got done with the rest of the test quick enough to read them as well. When I got done I went to the computer lab to check emails and print off an application for IC. The rest of the afternoon was spent completing tons of homework, it was a great relief to be done. Practice was alright. We ran quite a bit I was kinda tired but we made it through. Coach Thomas has been picking on me all day long and practice was no exception. He just keeps giving me a hard time, but I can't help but love him. I got to play with Ryan for awhile today that kid melts my heart. Dinner wasn't too spectacular and the rest of the night I spent finishing homework and watching American Idol and Life of Ryan.

Carrie Out

No comments: